The Wöhler VIS 700 inspection camera offers what the professional has been waiting for: sharp images in HD quality, a focus function that precisely focuses on the point, and a practical control of the rotary / pan camera head via the joystick. Ideal prerequisites for the inspection of sewage pipes, exhaust gas and air ducts, industrial plant piping as well as NDT applications.
|Dimensions housing||250 x 155 x 55 mm|
|TFT-display||7" / 16:9 format; 1280 x 800 px|
|Power supply||USB C 5 V / 3 A|
|Power supply||3.7 V, 11.4 Ah, rechargeable Li-lon battery|
|Battery operating time||4 h (battery status in display)|
The new fully digital Wohler camera generation
The new digital high-resolution sensor, promises amazingly sharp images. The highlight: The focus function makes it possible to precisely control the depth of focus. If something appears "suspicious" in the image, simply focus precisely on that position. With a simple tip on the joystick, will ensure the exact position in question is clearly displayed.
The displayed level indication ensures you keep orientation in the pipe.
It indicates the angle at which you have aligned the camera head with regard to the bottom of the pipe. The Home function allows you to realign the camera head straight forward when needed.
ID images are displayed for you on the brilliant, high-resolution monitor - the perfect combination for images of the highest-possible quality. At the same time your colleague is able to follow the images and videos on a smartphone or tablet. The Wohler VIS 700 is designed to transmit live video data to smart devices via wireless LAN.
Features at a glance
- HD image quality thanks to a high-resolution digital camera sensor
- Ø 40 mm waterproof pan & tilt color camera head
- Intuitive to operate with a joystick and 7" HD touchscreen
- Motor driven focus, adjustable with joystick
- Built-in radio transmitter facilitates wireless location detection
- Position and level display for orientation in the pipe
- Comments function to add a damage description to the picture
- Transmission of live images via Wireless LAN
Analyse damage and inspect:
- House connection pipes up to Ø 200 mm
- NDT applications
- Flue gas systems of Ø 56 mm and larger
- Ventilation system ductwork
- False ceilings, hollow spaces, shafts
- Industrial machines / plant
- Waste water lines of Ø 70 mm and larger
The VIS 700 HD Video Inspection System is delivered with: Wohler VIS 700 monitor with 7"HD TFT incl. 1,5m cable; lithium-lonen battery; pan & tilt camera head Ø 40 – detachable; SD memory card 32 GB; Camera push rod 8,6 x 5,6 mm – 30 m long; 3 replacement plastic domes for camera head; 1 anti alide mat; USB charger with USB-C cable; Plastic case.
- HD touchscreen – razor sharp recordings from any perspective
- Adjustable depth of focus
- Optics pan 360° and tilt 180° – even the smallest amount of damage is viewable
- Camera head with integrated variable frequency transmitter
- Electronically determined position and angle of the camera head shown on the display
- Home function aligns the camera head to a straight forward position – display parallel to the ground above
- Brightly illuminating colour camera head, Ø 40 mm in diameter and 60 mm in length, easily negotiates tight bends
- Electronic distance counter displays position on monitor
- Bright TFT color monitor for razor-sharp images
- Battery operating time of 4 hours with a rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Fully equipped mobile solution in a rugged twinwall hard case
- Features touch screen keyboard for typed notes
- Voice notes
- Fast and effective cleaning of the camera rod