This advanced camera inspection system sheds light in the dark. The articulating eye of the full color camera head lets you take a close look at pipes, air ducts, chimneys, vents, cracks, welding seams, gaskets and manholes. The super bright wide screen TFT monitor provides brilliant picture quality.
The push rod with metric markings makes it simple to find the exact position of damage. The TFT monitor provides brilliant pictures which can be recorded directly onto the removable SD card slot. For unknown pipe courses the systems camera heads come with a built in sonde.
The affordable Pan/Tilt camera
The waterproof 40 mm pan tilt camera head functions with its 180° pan- and 360° tiltable camera head, it gives you an all round view into dirty rusty pipes, HVACs, air ducts, chimneys, vents, subfloors, welding seams, gaskets and manholes.
The innovative design of the VIS350 push camera provides super bright LED lighting and very simple common sense operation all in one heavy duty and very portable plastic carrying case. A crystal clear picture is displayed on the 7” wide LCD colour monitor so you can quickly identify problems before they occur. The VIS 350 push pipe camera system also comes standard with a built in analogue RCA video out for viewing and further documentation onto other electronic recording and display devices (USB output is also included in the kit). The power supply offers simultaneous operation and battery recharging of its 2 x NiMH battery packs that each provide 50 minutes of continuous operation.
Features at a glance
- Very Affordable price.
- Complete mobile set in a rugged case with 2 x batteries.
- Camera Head options are: 360° pan- and 180° pan tilt camera head, or 26mm forward view colour camera head.
- Fully encapsulated waterproof 40 & 26mm colour camera heads that are able to easily negotiate 90°-bends..
- Optional accessories include head protectors for both 40 & 26mm camera heads & roller ball to lift and guide the camera heads.
- Versatile applications (pipes from 40mm and upwards) view into dirty rusty pipes, HVACs, air ducts, chimneys, vents, subfloors, welding seams, gaskets and manholes.
- High Resolution 7" TFT colour monitor for brilliant pictures.
- Monitor comes with 2m cable for “out of case” operation.
- Integrated USB and RCA video output and for documentation purposes.
- 2 Rechargeable batteries for approximately 50 minutes of working time.
- Semi Flexible 6.0mm Fibreglass Push Rod with integrated cable up to a maximum of 30 meters.
- Extensive accessories.
Damage analysis in dirty rusty pipes, HVACs, air ducts, chimneys, vents, subfloors, welding seams, gaskets and manholes.
Inspection of hollow spaces. Endless inspection possibilities are made with the VIS340 pipe push camera kit.
The VIS350 drain and sewer camera kit is delivered complete with a high resolution 7" LCD display colour monitor, a 2 metre flexible cable for “out of case” operation, a 30 metre GFK semi rigid push rod, and your choice of 26mm forward view or 40mm Pan / Tilt colour camera head, 2 rechargeable batteries, AC/DC plug pack charger all housed inside a rugged transport case.
Greg Fletcher, Business Manager of ALS Industrial Division & Power Services
"ALS Industrial Power Services provide engineering constancy and inspection services to the majority of power generators around Australia. Having capable and reliable inspection cameras is critical to our business, and for this reason we have always used the Wohler brand of camera for the past 10yrs supplied through INLINE. One of the key advantages of using INLINE is their local repair facility and stockholding of spare parts. On most occasions when equipment is damaged we are able to have it repaired and back on the job in minimal time. INLINE's ongoing support to our business is excellent and I would recommend them to any business that relies heavily on their inspection equipment."
3675 J Replacement Plastic Domes
Replacement plastic lens covers for 40mm camera head
10 pieces per carton including silicone grease.
40mm Camera Head Protector
To protect the camera head during operation in harsh environments. It also saves the replacement plastic domes from being easily scuffed.
3636 J Colour 40mm Pan & Tilt camera with 120dg F.o.V
Replacement 40mm pan tilt camera head
Colour 26mm Forward View Camera Head with 120dg F.o.V
For inspection of smaller diameter dirty rusty pipes, HVACs, air ducts, chimneys, vents, subfloors, welding seams, gaskets and manholes.
The 26mm colour camera head has a light sensitivity of 0.5 lux.
- Extremely flexible head for small bends.
- Ideal for inspection of drains & sewers where access is restricted.
- Colour camera head 26mm Ø, 63 mm length.
- No remote control of camera orientation.
- Waterproof to 3 bar in accordance with IP 68.
- Wide angled lens 120dg with a large depth of field.
- Illumination is with 12 white LED’s
- No manual focussing required.
|Size housing||18 x 11 x 3 cm|
|TFT-display||18 cm, 16:9 format|
|Video out||FBAS, RCA plug|
|Sensor type||1/3" Color CCD|
|Field of view||120°|
|Light source||12 white LEDs|
|Protection||waterproof according to IP67|
|Size||Ø 40 mm x 60 mm|
|VIS 340||electronic distance measurement|
|Current supply||2 x 12 V NiMH batteries or mains supply|
|Battery lifetime||typ. 45 min. per batteriy|
|Heavy duty carrying case||Size: 51 x 43 x 18 cm (l x w x h)|