SurgiTel's Micro 250/300 front-lens-mounted (FLM) loupes are the perfect loupes for the practitioner looking for a comfortable level of working magnification, expanded field sizes and long depths-of-field.
Frame Construction: Oakley loupe frames are made from lightweight, impact-absorbing materials that allow for superior durability, flexibility and comfort. Oakley is the most recognised high-performance frame company in the world.
Best Fit: Oakley’s renowned 3-Point Fit not only delivers the stability and comfort you want in your frame, it also maximises optical alignment, giving you the sharp, accurate vision you need to work your best. The frame grips the whole face, providing added support and comfort. This comfortable and stationary fit provides the perfect foundation for adding illumination or video recording units.
- Best Lenses and Protection Oakley's High Definition Optics® (HDO®) lenses let you see clearer, sharper and without the magnification of ordinary lenses that act like prescription optics. With HDO®, you see everything exactly where it is, not the distorted and dull images of other lower quality sports frames.
Lightweight & Comfortable: The new micro series is the lightest full featured loupe. The significantly reduced size of the micro loupe provides both increased peripheral vision and a reduced load on the bridge of the nose.
Depth of Field: Like all SurgiTel loupes the micro series provide exceptional depth of field, allowing for maintenance of a healthy upright posture.
Double Adjustment: Patented Vertical Slide + Double Hinge combination allows loupe to be fully adjustable and perfectly aligned, unlike other loupes, which are only semi-adjustable, which leads to misalignment and poor practitioner posture.
- Oakley Frames: SurgiTel and Oakley partnership provides the best in comfort and style.
ErgoVision HD Optics: The highest quality, high-definition glass optics provide an exceptionally bright, crisp image.
- Pictured top right: Silver Aero Frame with Micro 2.5x oculars. Pictured below right: Comfort Flex Frame with Micro 2.5x oculars
*N=near, M=medium, F=far, XF=extra far
Depth-of-field (DoF) — achievable DoF will vary according to:
- Eye accommodation capability
- Working distance; longer working distance = deeper DoF
Field Size (FS) — achievable FS will vary according to:
- How close the ocular is to the eye
- Working Distance; longer working distance = larger FS
- If you use any kind of prescriptive or corrective lenses (distance, reading, "pharmacy readers"), an Aero frame MUST be selected in order for your local optometrist to supply and install your prescription lenses. Not incorporating your prescription will prevent the loupes from performing to specification.
- The only exception to this is where the user elects to wear contact lenses.
- Telescope, Oculars: Limited lifetime
- Telescope, Assembly parts: Limited lifetime
- Aero Titanium Frame: 3 years
- Oakley Frames: 1 year
- Oakley Radar - black or shortcake pink
- Oakley M - black only
- Oakley Flak Jacket - black or dark grey